2/9/13

OOTD-kissing the good life


this is something that came spontaious to my mind- i wore it yesterday for school and to go in the city :) my bestfriend stayed overnight and we did like where partnerstyle-the picture you can see on my instagram account here
i really love the mix of construction and black and white-this combination is dope!
this skirt is one of my new favorites right now- i am really into skirts as you know *_*
yesterday i visited the biggest ball from europe- the bauernbundball-
i am going to show you a few pictures i did with my girls as soon as i get them! (thanks for this evening, really enjoyed honeys ♥)
noow i have to get off again- and get ready for next party its actually a carnevalparty so probably going for a theme or something like that i am not that kind of person who get dressed up really but somehow whit a motto...

♥ Milena









No comments:

Post a Comment