9/14/12

OOTD-lost in shades of turquoise-Galaxy

i saw the shirt- and knew i have to buy it!
and so it ended :) now it is in my closet- when i packed out my suitcase i thought what touch can i give it, to wear it in autumn- and then this turquoise vest came into my mind- i definately knew that  would be the first combination, i am going to wear!
in the morning, i was stressed (same as everyday :p) and had the idea somewhere saved and needed a very quick option what can i wear at the bottom-no idea- so opend the closet and saw my all time favorite mint pants- this was the time for my the aah moment, and a really dressy cool outfit- i quickly picked out my tourquise jacket and my new favorite nailpolish my cousin gave to me! :)
over and out!

♥ Milena

Jacket: Promod; Vest: H&M; Shirt: Primark; Pants: Zara; Shoes: Keds; (Nailpolish- Nicóle by O.P.I. "Baby Blue"






No comments:

Post a Comment