3/16/14

OOTD-cologne


my update from cologne- it was super easy breezy windy and cool! thats why i looked like i am on a tour to the north-pool haha
i am back home again- it was so nice the biggest thanks to my daddy - he made everything possible- to experience this awesome weekend with joy and love and happiness!
my look was based on onions because of the different levels i wore i tried something simple but still super wearable, the beanie is a new item to my closet as it was so cold i had to protect my self. its second kind of neon colored thing i own (another beanie) but it gave me the perfect amount of pop to this whole look- thats why i love it-

<3 Milena

Jacket/West H&M
Beanie-Scarf-DIY
Grey Dress-F21
shirt-hoodie-bag- H&M
leather-leggins-primark
Shoes-Vans







No comments:

Post a Comment