1/29/13

OOTD-sharing is caring


my appartment always turns into a girlscamp as soon as my best friend mimi or some of the others are here :D
half of closet spread out on the bed, looking for THE perfect look, also yesterday it was time to find a look for mimi because today she had a special meeting- it ended up so good-definatley will recreate it to show it to you one time-
so as usual she wore a few of my pieces, and so i have maybe some new things we just changed and she borrowed me her absolute all time fav. pink striped balzer, and her golden spike necklace two really pieces who made my look today-and to even pop out more I choose this bag i rarley used!

in the middle of the night-short before going to bed she started to think what about to do with my hair but more on that and a detail post-later this week!

♥ Milena





No comments:

Post a Comment