10/28/12

OOTD-citygirl-meets countryside

yesterday night i attended a prom ball with all my lovley girls in a location outside from my hometown city!
so first until we got there, it was a really long way, i couln't call somebody i felt a little bit lost because it even rained like no more stopping at all!
i overslept with my bestfriend at another good friend who is living out there in a beautiul house up on a hill with amazing view! (thanks for the good time ♥)
today i will ( have to ) study for school- and enjoy the rest of my weekend :))
in this post i show you my new boooties i am in loooove with *_* they match so well with my green parka so i am really happy to welcome them :)))

---> there is another problem i can not post anything on instagram anymore i try to fix it up!
♥ Milena







No comments:

Post a Comment